Navigation List

Saturday, September 28, 2019

FUDGY AVOCADO BROWNIES WITH AVOCADO FROSTING

Oh my goodness this is AMAZING! I only had dark cocoa powder and pure vanilla (not extract) so those are the only substitutes, if you could call it that, that I made to this recipe. I don't think I'll EVER make chocolate frosting any other way again.



I LOVED THIS! And so did all of my Crossfit friends this morning!! Thank you for sharing this recipe - I'll never have to feel guilty about 'cheating' again.

Fudgy Avocado Brownies with Avocado Frosting

Ingredients
300 g dark chocolate chopped or chips
2 tbsp Coconut oil
2 medium hass avocados pitted and peeled
1/2 cup honey or maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
3 eggs at room temperature
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup less 1 Tbsp. coconut flour

For the Avocado Frosting
One medium sized hass avocado pitted and peeled
3 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
3 Tbsp maple syrup
Get Ingredients Powered by Chicory

Instructions
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Line the base and sides of a 9 x 13 in pan with parchment paper, allowing some overhang.
FUDGY AVOCADO BROWNIES WITH AVOCADO FROSTING
4/ 5
Oleh