Navigation List

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Best Pineapple Up-Side Down Cake!

I remember my mother making a reverse pineapple cake.
I like it!
I like super sweet and moist toppings with pinned fruit.
I like soft cakes.
I like everything about it!

I have tried many recipes for this classic cake.
Nothing is as perfect as this.

I feel a little bad, because it's very easy and it starts with a cake box
I am sure you will agree, this is the best I have ever had ...
And so far, the easiest!

The Best Reverse Pineapple Cake.

SERVE 12


  • 1/2 cup of butter, melts
  • 1 cup dark brown sugar
  • 1 (20 ounces) can be sliced ​​pineapple
  • 6-8 maraschino cherries, cut in half lengthwise
  • 1 (18 ounces) Duncan Hines Supreme pineapple mix package
  • 1 (5 ounces) vanilla instant pudding mix box
  • 1 cup of pineapple juice (use juice from canned pineapple with a little water)
  • 1/2 cup of canola oil or vegetables
  • 4 large eggs

 Instructions : 

Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.

Pour butter in a 9x13 skillet.
Sprinkle brown sugar over butter.
Drain canned pineapple into a measuring cup.
Place the pineapple slices evenly on the pan, covering the bottom of the pan.
Place the pieces of maraschino cherry in the middle of the pineapple slices, cut the top part.
Mix the remaining ingredients in a large bowl at a slow speed for 30 seconds.
Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
Pour the mixture into the pan.
Bake for 45 to 55 minutes, or until the toothpick comes out clean.
Cool 5 minutes, run the knife around the edge of the cake, and turn the cake to the serving plate, the pineapple side up.
Best Pineapple Up-Side Down Cake!
4/ 5
Oleh