Navigation List

Saturday, June 22, 2019

Hands Down The Best Cake-Filling You'll Ever Eat

I will need you to calm yourself before you look at it with soft, thick delicacy.

Hands Down The Best Cake Filling Ever Ever Eat #cakefilling #bestcakefilling #cake #desserts #ohmrstucker
Don't you want to just take a spoon and hide in the closet until you finish eating hoggin 'all the goodness of the cake?

Reader Favorite from Oh Mrs. Tucker!

WHAT?!

It makes me dizzy (not even kidding) whenever I see it.

The bonus is that it tastes even better than it looks.

# the little finger promise

Let's take a peek again:

Hands Down, Filling the Best Cake You Have Ever Eaten
There is only one problem with this recipe: I have amnesia.

I experienced the most amazing amnesia recipe.

For that I am truly sorry, because whoever created this deserves a Stinkin cake content medal.
Lower the BEST you have ever eaten.

Not even kidding!

Have you ever read a recipe and everything: Oh, man - I have to try it.

So you take any piece of paper that is closest and scribbling on a recipe, swearing you will get to the store, take the necessary ingredients, and make the bad boy tomorrow?


Unless you need FOREVER before I find the recipe to write again and then actually arrive at the store, pick up the ingredients and make it.

I put it in my "recipe file" (a giant notebook filled with bits of paper) and immediately forgot about the nom nom nom waiting for me.

Then one day, when rummaging through a notebook with too much content for a completely different recipe (and swearing for the umpteenth time I set the heat mess), I found a barely legible chicken scratch on a piece of paper that looked old and attractive from chasm to decipher and make.

 Ingredients

  • 1 large box of instant pudding mix vanilla.
  • 1 1/2 cups of milk
  • 1 1/2 - 2 cups Cool Whip or whipped heavy cream

Instructions
Whisk Pudding mix with milk.

Place in fridge for about 5 minutes to set.

Fold in Cool Whip or whipped heavy cream (I used 1 1/2 cups Cool Whip - one normal-sized tub)
Makes enough to fill and top a two-layer cake.

Notes

Once the cake is filled and eaten immediately - or cover and refrigerate.

Options:

* Cut up fruit and add to filling.

* Add mini chocolate chips.

* Flavors, so many flavors of pudding are available to try!

* One flavor of filling cake - another to top the cake.

* Use on cupcakes!

* Pancakes, waffles and French Toast filling!
Hands Down The Best Cake-Filling You'll Ever Eat
4/ 5
Oleh