Navigation List

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

TOFFEE, PEANUT BUTTER AND CARAMEL COOKIE BARS

I wish I could give this more than five stars. I was home alone when I tasted the result, and I exclaimed "Oh my gosh!" out loud. These were so good, and easy! I love brown sugar and toffee so the taste was perfect for me. Next time, I may double the toffee layer just to give it a bigger toffee taste. The toffee sort of sinks into the crust when you bake it the second time.

These are excellent and easy! I made these on a baking sheet with a rim around the edges (basically a jelly roll pan), and it was perfect. They are very crumbly, but I think that's how they are supposed to be. Very much resembled almond roca in taste, although I used pecans in ours.

Delicious! These would be perfect for cookie or dessert trays during the holidays. They very much remind me of toffee, but so much easier to make. I only made 1/2 a batch and put into an 8X8 pan, and we still ended up with plenty of pieces.

TOFFEE, PEANUT BUTTER AND CARAMEL COOKIE BARS
4/ 5
Oleh