Navigation List

Thursday, September 26, 2019

Butter Snowballs Recipe

I make this recipe for christmas last year and yesterday I make this again for my entire family because they come to my home and I'm so glad. In my family you have to be a strong when you made some foods. So I try this recipe and I did it, because every body in this house was bagus wae kitu tah.


Butter Snowballs Recipe


  1. PREP:20 MINS
  2. COOK:10 MINS
  3. TOTAL:2 HOURS
  4. 3 30 MINS (INCLUDES CHILLING TIME)


These Butter Snowballs are soft, melt in your mouth cookies with a dusting of powdered sugar. They are a family favorite holiday cookie recipe!

INGREDIENTS:

  • 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
  • 1/2 cup powdered sugar, plus more for rolling
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (or almond extract)
  • 2 cups all purpose flour
  • 1 cup finely chopped walnuts or pecans (I use my food processor)


DIRECTIONS:

  1. Using an electric mixer, beat together butter and powdered sugar until creamy.
  2. Add the salt and vanilla (or almond) extract, and beat until incorporated, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
  3. view more directions @ kristineskitchenblog.com
Butter Snowballs Recipe
4/ 5
Oleh