Navigation List

Wednesday, October 9, 2019

THE BEST BANANA CAKE

I made this for my husbands birthday and everyone liked it. I added a 1/4 cup of finely chopped nuts into the batter before I poured it.

I used 2-8 inch round pans and used banana cream pudding between the layers and frosted it with cool whip. HINT: Use 1/2 a package of instant pudding(I used banana) pour it in cool whip container and mix very well. Makes a GREAT topping for any cake. I also sprinkled cake with finely chopped walnuts.


It's incredibly moist with great banana flavor. I used 1/4 cup canola oil instead of butter and rice milk instead of regular milk, and it came out great! It not at all like banana bread, it's much lighter. It's not fluffy, but it's very light and moist. Will definately make again.

THE BEST BANANA CAKE
4/ 5
Oleh