Navigation List

Monday, September 23, 2019

EGG DROP SOUP RECIPE

I’ve never been a huge fan of this soup, but my hubby wanted to try it, so I did too & I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised! It was so tasty & adding the wonton strips, was my favorite!

Delicious Egg Drop Soup - now you can make and enjoy one of your favorite restaurant recipes at home. It's so easy and tasty!


EGG DROP SOUP RECIPE

Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 4

INGREDIENTS
  • 4 cups chicken broth
  • 1/8 tsp ground ginger
  • 2 tbsp chives
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1 1/2 tbsp cornstarch
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 yolk
  • wonton wrappers cut and fried


INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Set aside 3/4 cup of chicken broth, and pour the rest into a large saucepan. Stir the salt, ginger and chives into the saucepan, and bring to a rolling boil.
  2. Stir together the reserved broth and cornstarch in a small bowl and mix until smooth - set aside.
  3. get full instructions @ lilluna.com
EGG DROP SOUP RECIPE
4/ 5
Oleh