Navigation List

Sunday, September 29, 2019

SPARKLING PINEAPPLE STRAWBERRY PUNCH

This simple punch recipe tastes great and is so easy. My 8-year-old daughter did this for a demonstration speech, and it was a big hit with her classmates. It is a filling snack for adults and kids. Delicious! I used fresh strawberries and fresh pineapple chunks instead and it came out so yummy.

I changed it up just a tad. I had a large amout of fresh sliced pineapple, so I used pineapple in place of pineapple juice. I also used fresh strawberries in place of frozen and skipped the ice cubes as I am not an "icy" kinda smoothie person, I like it smooth and fresh. I have wheat germ, so I used it in my punch. It turned out excellent and I will make this again!


Sparkling Pineapple Strawberry Punch
What a great base recipe for smoothies! I used frozen fruit instead of adding the ice, added about 3 TB of sugar instead of 2, and omitted the juice altogether (I like my smoothies thick and I found that it didn't really detract from the overall taste).Fabulous recipe. To mix things up, I substituted the plain pineapple juice with pina colada juice and it was fantastic,very good, I used can pineapple chunks, and strawberry yogurt, kids love it.


SPARKLING PINEAPPLE STRAWBERRY PUNCH
4/ 5
Oleh