Navigation List

Saturday, September 28, 2019

WHITE CHOCOLATES BROWNIES

I had a get together and I made five different desserts (White chocolate Blondies, Autumn Cheescake, Caramel Brownies II, Chocolate Chip Cookies, and Cinnamon Coffee Cake II). This one was the big hit. I even had people ask me for the recipe, even email me later to get it from me. It isn't very sweet and the mixture of the two chocolates is very nice. I did use the bitter sweet chocolate and added extra. It is very easy to make. I used the microwave versus the double boiler to melt the chocolate. NO Problems.


White Chocolate Brownies

Prep Time
15 mins
Cook Time
22 mins
Total Time
37 mins

Ingredients
For the Brownies
2/3 cup unsalted butter
6 oz white chocolate , use baking white chocolate not candy melts
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 large eggs , room temperature
1 and 1/4 cup all-purpose flour , spooned & leveled

For the Topping
1/3 cup white chocolate chips
1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips , or dark

Instructions
  1. Preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
  2. Line an 8x8 inch baking pan with aluminium foil & spray with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
  3. Visit White Chocolate Brownies @ justsotasty.com for the complete instructions
WHITE CHOCOLATES BROWNIES
4/ 5
Oleh