Navigation List

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

SKILLET CHICKEN WITH BACON CREAM SAUCE

A very fast recipe that has the taste of the "real" thing, without all the work!Great recipe! So simple and easy...I used 8 strips bacon (cooked, fat drained off, and chopped into small chunks) - divided.The whole family loved it and we will definitely make this again and again.

I think I have found the missing ingredient that could be key to this recipe! I added 2/3 cup heavy cream. I think this makes a huge difference in flavor, transforming it from the normal "cream of chicken soup".It was an excellent recipe and very filling!I doubled the sauce, added seasonings (heavily) to the chicken while sauteing since there was no other seasoning. I meant to add Old Bay Seasoning but forgot, but I'm sure it would only enhance the flavor!


SKILLET CHICKEN WITH BACON CREAM SAUCE

Very tasty and easy. Just needs more sauce if you're serving over noodles or rice. Not enough to coat plateful of egg noodles. Otherwise - simple, filling, and delicious. really enjoyed this recipe. It's so simple and quick to prepare.



SKILLET CHICKEN WITH BACON CREAM SAUCE
4/ 5
Oleh