Navigation List

Thursday, October 17, 2019

AVOCADO EGG ROLLS

I would say this is the closest thing to the Avocado egg roll out there. The only thing I would suggest is modifying the amount of dipping sauce since you end up with a lot left over. But on the other hand, that is just motivation to make more egg rolls.

I have never tried these at the cheesecake factory so I have no idea how they compare. I thought these were good, but not great. My husband and I both thought they seemed like they were missing something. However, the sauce is AMAZING I'm very loved it and I would have been missing out for sure.


Avocado Egg Rolls




INGREDIENTS

EGG ROLLS
3 large avocados, diced
½ cup zesty sun dried tomatoes, I used the dried kind (not jarred in oil) to avoid added moisture
¼ cup chopped cilantro
½ teaspoon salt
9 egg roll wraps
1 egg slightly beaten
oil for frying

DIPPING SAUCE
2 teaspoons white vinegar
1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
½ cup honey
1 pinch powdered saffron
½ cup chopped cashews
⅔ cup fresh cilantro
2 garlic cloves
1 Tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon cumin
¼ cup olive oil

click here for the full instructions >>> Avocado Egg Rolls @ chef-in-training.com
AVOCADO EGG ROLLS
4/ 5
Oleh