Navigation List

Monday, October 7, 2019

BAKED PARMESAN CRISPS

We loved this! It was so easy and the directions were perfect as far as cooking time. The 25 minutes was exactly precise. I liked that the recipe did not have to even be flipped adding to the ease while busy. I made a few changes based on what I could find at the store. I could not find the specific seasoning.

So, I used an equal amount of Italian seasoning and added 1/4 tsp of garlic powder and a very small pinch of salt. The store I went to did not have any small packs of chicken breasts left. I went with thin cut turkey cutlets. It was about a 1 lb package and it worked perfect. They almost sort of tasted like a pork chop. I would recommend trying this poultry also.



I was able to to bread six pieces and line them up with space on a baking sheet. I lined my sheet with foil and sprayed with cooking spray and there was no real issues with sticking. I will definitely make this again. It was flavorful, the meat was tender, and the coating was nice and crunchy.

BAKED PARMESAN CRISPS
4/ 5
Oleh