Navigation List

Monday, October 7, 2019

DISNEYLAND INSPIRED CHOCOLATE CARAMEL MARSHMALLOWS

I had my daughter make these with explicit instructions to pop the apples in boiling water to remove wax as pr previous reviews. Well, he forgot this step and they were an absolute disaster with the caramel in a giant puddle underneath the apples.

So I scrubbed off the caramel and started again. I dipped the apples in boiling water for ten seconds and dried them well. Then I placed them in the freezer so they were chilled.



I remade the caramel using the chewy caramel recipe from this site [easier than all that unwrapping]. I made sure the temperature was around 200 when I dipped the apples. They could not have been more perfect and everyone loved them. Moral of the story.

DISNEYLAND INSPIRED CHOCOLATE CARAMEL MARSHMALLOWS
4/ 5
Oleh