Navigation List

Monday, October 7, 2019

CHEWY, FUDGY FLOURLESS CHOCOLATE COOKIES

Fabulous brownies! Not too sticky or sweet. They held their form. Cracked, shiny tops are also a good touch. I used semi sweet chocolate chips instead of bittersweet and Earth Butter instead of butter because my mum can't have milk fat (or gluten).

I also recommend using light brown sugar instead of white sugar for brownies in general. Otherwise, I followed the directions to the word. The only issue I had with the recipe was that 25 minutes was not nearly long enough. I had to leave them in the oven for an extra 10 minutes.



Amazing and awesome crackle-top brownies! My almonds weren't very finely minced, though, which made the texture a bit grainy. Next time, I'll substitute in almond butter for the almond meal. And trust me, there -will- be a next time!

CHEWY, FUDGY FLOURLESS CHOCOLATE COOKIES
4/ 5
Oleh