Navigation List

Monday, October 7, 2019

Easy Chocolate Mud Cake Recipe Ever

This recipe is awesome for people like me who can't bake and who don't have the necessary equipment. There was no mixing required. It was nice and moist, which is how I like my cake.

I'm not a huge fan of cherries, so I was worried about them, but they really didn't overpower the cake at all. It wasn't too sweet or rich. The only thing I changed was I had to use milk chocolate chips instead of mint ones because I couldn't find any in my grocery store. It's my turn to bring a cake to work, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to take this one.



YUMMY! I have had this before, only it was with a yellow cake mix and I liked it. But wow with the devils food made a huge difference. It was even better. I will be making this again.

Easy Chocolate Mud Cake Recipe Ever
4/ 5
Oleh