Navigation List

Saturday, October 12, 2019

Fresh Strawberry Cupcakes with Strawberry Buttercream Frosting

These were GREAT!! I used a cup of pureed strawberries and added 2 T sweetened condensed milk to the mix. We didn't have the pudding mix. I also added pureed strawberries to the icing. This recipe is yummy because it doesn't have that weird jello mix taste. 

These cupcakes are delicious! I made them for friends on Valentine's Day. I decided to test it out on my coworkers the week before since I'd never used the recipe before and sometimes things need to be altered.




I decided to use more strawberry puree in the batter for the Valentine's batch because I felt like the cupcakes were good the first time, but not strawberry-y enough. I also thought the icing was too cheesey so I used less cream cheese the second time and everything turned out great! I also baked them at 350 instead of 325 because they didn't bake properly at 325.

Fresh Strawberry Cupcakes with Strawberry Buttercream Frosting
4/ 5
Oleh