Navigation List

Saturday, October 12, 2019

Gluten Free Lemon Bars (the Way Lemon Bars Should Be)

Yummy!! They were so good. I do not have to eat gluten free. I just made this because I had some almond flour that I did not know what to do with. I will never make my lemon squares any other way. I loved them so much.

This turned out really well for me! I needed a gluten and dairy free dessert so I substituted coconut/red Palm oil shortening for the butter. I would double the filling next time as I used a 9"round pan and had a lot more crust than filling. I will definitely make this again- it's already been requested.

Yum! I didn't have quite enough lemon, so I used lime as well. They tasted great! I brought them to work and everybody liked them. I also used vegan butter in the crust, and it worked perfectly.

Gluten Free Lemon Bars (the Way Lemon Bars Should Be)
4/ 5
Oleh