Navigation List

Thursday, October 17, 2019

MANGO BANANA AVOCADO SMOOTHIE WITH CHIA SEEDS

This is a very healthy smoothie that works great for breakfast. My husband love it! Also makes for a great lunch or snack. The manggo can be either fresh or frozen. Ice or water may be added to achieve desired consistency. 

Since this had no ice in it, I froze the banana, mango and avocado which gave it the smoothie texture we like. I used vanilla Greek yogurt because it's what I had on hand, and I will do that in the future. Not a smoothie that I'd make everyday simply because of the high calories and fat, but as a treat, YES. This also easily makes 2 servings (at least in this house). Nothing not to like about this, it's delicious!

GREAT tasting!!! Loved it! I will have this one again.If you add a little bit of vanilla extract, it tastes even better. Very enjoyable! I am a huge fan of smoothies, especially banana-mango! I will definetely be making this again! I drink one at least 2 a week. And now I got my neighbor hooked.so easy to make, and delicious.
MANGO BANANA AVOCADO SMOOTHIE WITH CHIA SEEDS

INGREDIENTS
  • 1 cup mango (from 1 small Ataulfo mango)
  • 1 banana, frozen
  • ½ avocado
  • ½ cup Greek yogurt
  • ½ cup milk (any kind you prefer)
  • 1 tbsp chia seeds
  • sweetener to taste (I use 1 tbsp honey)

INSTRUCTIONS
  • Blend all ingredients together in a food processor or blender until combined and smooth. 
  • Add more milk for thinner consistency.
  • Serve immediately since avocado tends to turn brown after a while.

MANGO BANANA AVOCADO SMOOTHIE WITH CHIA SEEDS
4/ 5
Oleh