Navigation List

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Lasagna

I'm baffled as to why this doesn't work out for some people.I made 5 of these for a potluck dinner (I was resposible for bringing all the dessert) and I needed something very quick and very easy to throw together. I bought pre made graham cracker crusts,and a few different varieties of toppings, and was able to whip this up in batches in my food processor in about 20 minutes. I stuck them in the fridge for about 12 hours, and I had a dessert that everybody thought I slaved over and looked and tasted great! I'm wondering if people may have decreased the lemon juice. This is an integral part to the taste and the consistency of this cheesecake. It takes care of that sweetened condensed milk taste too!!

I made this the other day and I substituted fat free cream cheese and fat free sweet and condensed milk. And I used a reduced fat and calorie gram cracker pre made crust. I baked it for 25 min. at 325 and it was perfect not runny at all:)The pieces came out wonderfully. My husband didn't even know the difference!! Then I toppped it with the splenda sweetened canned cherries. Although the sweet and condensed milk is not sugar free it still is a much healthier tasty treat your fam will love...when you bake the pie the result and texture is that of a traditional cheesecake.


No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Lasagna

Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes

INGREDIENTS

Layer 1
2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1 stick butter, melted

Layer 2
3 (4 oz.) cream cheese,softened
1 cup powdered sugar
2 Tbsp milk

Layer 3
1 cup pecans, chopped

Layer 4
1 cup heavy cream, whipped
2 Tbsp powdered sugar
1 Tsp vanilla

Layer 5
2 cans cherry pie filling
Order Ingredients Powered by Chicory

INSTRUCTIONS
  • In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
  • Firmly press into a crust in the bottom of 9x13 glass or porcelain dish, let it chill in the freezer for about 10-15 minutes to firm up.
  • In a medium bowl, cream together the cream cheese, 2 tbsp of milk, and the powdered sugar until blended and smooth.
  • Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cooled graham cracker crust.
  • Top with a layer chopped pecans.
  • Mix the whipped cream, icing sugar and vanilla in a medium bowl and spread over the pecans.
  • Pour the cherry pie filling over the whipped cream layer and spread evenly.
  • Chill overnight in refrigerator.
  • Serve with a dollop of whipped cream.


No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Lasagna
4/ 5
Oleh