Navigation List

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

PALEO GRILLED PEACHES WITH COCONUT CREAM

Warm, sweet peaches combine with cool, creamy ice cream to make a treat worth waiting all year for. I used fresh, locally-grown Ohio peaches and organic vanilla bean ice cream. Also took the liberty to drizzle some caramel sauce on these, because, why not?! Ah-may-zing!!Serve with vanilla ice cream and drizzle with Williams Sonoma (or homemade) salted caramel sauce: perfection!

This is an easy grilled peach dessert! I use a honey nut flavored cream cheese spread and it's wonderful! Drizzle a little extra honey after they're grilled and they're perfect!What a perfect way to enjoy fresh, in-season peaches! I had some Arkansas peaches, cut them down the seam & pulled them away from the seed, brushed with oil & followed the directions exactly. Hubby did the grilling & grilled for less time than specified, but they were juicy, succulent & with the cream cheese filling a little bit like a peach cheesecake. I didn't have the honey & nut, so used whipped cream cheese & mixed in some honey & chopped nuts. Drizzled honey over the finished product. 


PALEO GRILLED PEACHES WITH COCONUT CREAM

This was such a simple dessert that I can't believe that I haven't tried it until now. I didn't do the coating of oil. I cut the peaches in half and sprinkled them with a bit of sugar. I grilled them for 5-6 minutes and they were done. I didn't bother putting them back on the grill with the filling inside. Just serve with filling and drizzle with honey.



PALEO GRILLED PEACHES WITH COCONUT CREAM
4/ 5
Oleh