Navigation List

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

STRAWBERRY WHITE HOT CHOCOLATE (DAIRY FREE)

Wow. I cut down the amount of cayenne just a bit because my family is a little wimpy about that kind of heat, but if you like spicy, go for it! Other than that I suggest making this EXACTLY as directed! Do not leave out the eggs, do not change a thing. The combination of flavors is exquisite! It's hands-down the most delicious hot chocolate I have ever tasted, and my family agrees! A new Christmas morning tradition has been born!

A great twist on hot chocolate. I enjoyed this beverage at a party & had to have it alongside my dessert for Christmas. Needless to say, it was a hit! I made this for 7 servings & next time I'll use less cayenne pepper & egg. It's good as a cold beverage too!
Very delicious, but you can leave out the spices - they are a bit too powerful unless you love spicy food. You can also use milk chocolate instead of white, as I did once.


I love this recipe! I like the chocolate flavor but it could be a bit thicker; I added some caramel I made earlier today by putting sweetened condensed milk in boiling water for 2 hours. I could barely taste the caramel. Overall I think you could take out the half cup of milk and add 1/2 cup of cream.

STRAWBERRY WHITE HOT CHOCOLATE (DAIRY FREE)
4/ 5
Oleh