Navigation List

Monday, October 7, 2019

THE BEST SALTED CARAMEL SAUCE

My first time making caramel sauce. I had no idea it was so easy and the results so amazing. I followed the instructions in the video exactly and had excellent results.

It took less than 30 seconds of boiling without stirring for my sauce to reach the desired color. Added salt to suit my taste since I'm always complaining about all these salted caramel things you buy that you can never tell are salted.


Made this caramel sauce over the holidays to use in or on two different recipes, one of which is the Caramel Macchiato Cheesecake recipe also from this site. I never knew that caramel sauce was so easy to make....the video is very helpful. I will never buy a jar caramel sauce again.

THE BEST SALTED CARAMEL SAUCE
4/ 5
Oleh