Navigation List

Sunday, September 29, 2019

BAKED PARMESAN CRUSTED CHICKEN RECIPE

This kid friendly, quick, and easy baked chicken makes great leftovers for chicken salad. Very tasty. I poured the extra butter and garlic into the baking dish, and it made the edges super crispy and yummy. My husband enjoyed so much, he had left-overs for breakfast. Amazing! I love it. I added some fresh lemon juice and white wine to the butter/garlic misture and poured the remaining juice to the pan as well. Also, I only cooked it for 45 minutes and it came out perfect!

This was a last minute meal on one of those "What are we going to have for dinner?" nights. What a treat! I had to adapt the recipe with ingredients I had on hand and it was still delicious! Next time, I will plan ahead follow recipe exactly, but even using dried spices and no thyme my family loved it (italian breadcrumbs probably helped)! Note: cooking time was considerably less for our oven so adjust accordingly to maintain moisture in chicken.


BAKED PARMESAN CRUSTED CHICKEN RECIPE

Very yummy. The chicken was very moist. I poured the leftover butter and garlic into the baking pan and it soaked in really well.This recipe was very good. The chicken stayed very moist while still having a crisp outside. My picky teenage son who is a diabetic even loved it!his was easy to make. It tastes great and is extremely moist. I followed the recipe but added some rosemary. My two year old grandson - who's not overly fond of meat couldn't get enough.


BAKED PARMESAN CRUSTED CHICKEN RECIPE
4/ 5
Oleh