Navigation List

Thursday, September 26, 2019

CARAMEL APPLE DUMP CAKE RECIPE

Wow! Now I know what to do with my leftover Kraft Caramels from Halloween that I bought from the store to make caramel apples with! I was seriously trying to imagine all the ways I could use it but would have never thought of this one, yum!!

This was delicious and even good served cold the next day. My hubby whipped this up as our thanksgiving dessert and it was delicious both last night, warm and today, cold.


CARAMEL APPLE DUMP CAKE RECIPE

prep time: 10 MINUTES cook time: 45 MINUTES total time: 55 MINUTES

INGREDIENTS:
2 (20 oz) cans apple pie filling
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 1/2 cups caramel bits
1 box yellow cake mix
3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter
Caramel Sauce
Vanilla Ice Cream

DIRECTIONS:
  1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 13x9 casserole dish and set aside.
  2. In a medium sized bowl, mix together apple pie filling, cinnamon and nutmeg. Pour into the casserole dish and smooth with a spatula.
  3. get full recipes @ thenovicechefblog.com
CARAMEL APPLE DUMP CAKE RECIPE
4/ 5
Oleh