Navigation List

Sunday, September 29, 2019

Chocolate Turtle Apple Slices

This is enough for a cookie sheet or jellyroll pan. Use ten cups sliced, peeled apples. Drizzle with a confectioners' glaze if you like. Really good. Although maybe a little too sweet if the apples used are sweet ones to begin with. Basically a flat apple pie, which is nice because you get more crust this way.Very goo, brought to a meeting and they thought it was awesome.

I had a problem rolling the dough to fit jelly roll pan but made it work. Being from the north we are familiar with apple slices unlike down here in FL. I will give it another try. The slices were wonderful, 1 piece left for husband.Good concept, but way too sweet recipe. I cut it to two cups of sugar but it was still way too sweet. It's all getting eaten but it's way too sweet. WAY TOO SWEET! I've done the crust as is and it's good. 


Chocolate Turtle Apple Slices

After I served this classic dish,my son proclaimed me best cook ever! Thanks, for the excellent recipe.It was scrumptious- used all different kinds of apples, so used less sugar. Everyone enjoyed it, yes more pastry is good!Really good. Although maybe a little too sweet if the apples used are sweet ones to begin with. 




Chocolate Turtle Apple Slices
4/ 5
Oleh