Navigation List

Sunday, September 29, 2019

HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKE

hese brownies always turn out. These brownies are magnificent!!! I mean "melt in your mouth" and I didn't even make the frosting. I doubled the recipe and it still won't be enough. There are a few tips that will ensure your brownies are not cakey. I do not use a mixer because you can overmix your batter and whip too much air into the eggs. This makes your brownies have a cakey texture. Mix everything by hand in a bowl and lightly beat your eggs before adding them to the mixture. Gently stirring everything together makes them turn out better as opposed to franticly beating the mixture. Hope this helps, because I will NEVER buy brownie mix again.

These were the BEST BROWNIES even without the frosting. Just don't OVERBAKE/OVERMIX. When doubling, leave out one egg, keep the amount of salt at 1/4 tsp, and bake for 30-35 mins. You'll get a cakey on the outside, fudgey in the middle brownie. Delish!I never made homemade brownies before and these came out PERFECT! They're fudgy and delicious, the icing is sooooo good too! I took the advice of one reviewer and heated the icing..it was perfect!


HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKE

These were the worst brownies I have ever had! The frosting was way too sweet and did'nt go well with the brownies at all. My husband hated them, and wouldn't even finish them. He told me to throw them away. Sorry, hopefully you will like them better.


HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKE
4/ 5
Oleh