Navigation List

Sunday, September 29, 2019

FRENCH STRAWBERRY CAKE

Use white cake mix and strawberry gelatin mix to make this recipe for the best strawberry cake ever. This cake was very very delicious. I made with 1 1/2 cups fresh strawberries diced up fine instead of the frozen and I took in other sugg and used a french vanilla cake mix. I doubled the recipe as well and only used one box of the gelatin and it was perfect. I made 3- 9 inch round cakes and my kids made a bunch of heart cupcakes for themselves. I used vanilla instant vanilla pudding for the filling and topped with "whipped cream cream cheese frosting" from this site. Out of this world cake! Everyone ate it up.

I actually had some co-workers upset because it went so quick and there wasn't enough for everyone. One comment was "it was the best cake he has ever had"!Excellent. I made a few changes. I used fresh strawberries and pureed them, then omitted the oil. I actually made this into cupcakes and they are excellent. They baked for about 21 minutes

FRENCH STRAWBERRY CAKE

Many people asked me for the recipe. I doubled the ingredients, except for the gelatin as other reviewers said it was too sweet. I made a three layer 9" cake and then about a dozen cupcakes. (I used vanilla pudding for the filling and smothered it with two whipped up containers of cream cheese frosting. Pile pink carnations on the top and it almost looks as good as it tastes!)


FRENCH STRAWBERRY CAKE
4/ 5
Oleh