Navigation List

Sunday, September 29, 2019

OREO CHEESECAKE COOKIES

I created a monster with these cookies. OMG!! I found these amazing cookies at a local gas station and had to have the recipe...I finally had some help and came up with this recipe for them. Take that Otis Spunkmeyer....I got ya ;-) The flavor just pops right off the cookie and into your mouth! These aren't as gooey as Otis Spunkmeyer cookies but they are INCREDIBLE!!!

Amazing! I too could not find oreo baking chips. In place, I bought a small can of oreo pie filler. I mixed the ingredients as directed (leaving out the oreo chips/pie filler) and after mixing was complete I GENTLY folded the filler (about half the can) in with the dough. Roll into balls, slightly flatten. They turned out perfect!



My hubby absolutely LOVED these and took them to work to share, (and brag about my cooking LOL). My family loves these little humdingers! As much as chocolate is a great craving...we crave these more. Fluffy, lite and full of flavor. Will add this to note: If your cookies are lumpy....you've not incorperated the ingredients well enough. 


OREO CHEESECAKE COOKIES
4/ 5
Oleh