Navigation List

Sunday, September 29, 2019

HOMEMADE GALAXY ICE CREAM!

 It's yummy, doesn't require an ice cream maker, very simple and can be made into any flavor of ice cream on the planet. I liked this a lot! I have to admit I was skeptical--I mean, sour cream in ice cream? No need for an ice cream maker? But it was very easy and yummy, just as Daphna said. The only change I would make is that I would add a little less sugar. My personal preference is for a less sweet ice cream, but otherwise, it was great! 

THE BEST ICE CREAM EVER!!!! Wow-this recipes was awesome-so little ingredients! I used vanilla yogurt instead of sour cream-worked fine. The only thing is that i couldn't get my eggs to peak after i put the sugar in-but the ice cream still turned out fine. I loved the fact that an ice cream machine was not needed!

HOMEMADE GALAXY ICE CREAM!

Great recipe and so simple to make. It came out a little sweet though the first time so we reduced the amount of sugar and it was perrfect. We even got creative and made different variations like the strawberry version (by adding about 6 pureed strawberries to the final mixture, yum!)
 One thing that you shouldn't ignore is mixing the ice cream every 30 minutes which gives it a creamier texture.


HOMEMADE GALAXY ICE CREAM!
4/ 5
Oleh