Navigation List

Thursday, September 26, 2019

KETO PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE

I made this for a Thanksgiving party and it was a really big hit! The finished product was delicious and I would recommend this to anyone who really wants to take their time cooking. This is also great for children...I'm young myself. Very great dish!

This recipe is awesome! It came out perfect and the crust is to die for. I shared it with my family and some co-workers and everyone just loves it. I didnt find it to be too rich but I noticed that the taste really changes with the different kinds of cream cheese you use. I used a regular cream cheese and it came out really sweet but delicious and again with an organic cream cheese and it came out more creamy than sweet. Maybe that'll help out for anyone who found it to be too rich.


KETO PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE

Prep Time: 30 Mins Cook Time: 15 Mins Total Time: 45 minutes

Ingredients

Walnut Crust
2 cups walnuts
3 tbsp butter, melted
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp vanilla
2 tsp sweetener, if desired (optional)

Pumpkin Cheesecake Fluff
16 oz cream cheese, softened
1 cup powdered swerve
2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
2/3 cup pumpkin puree
2 tsp pumpkin spice
1 tsp vanilla

Instructions

Walnut crust:
  1. Preheat oven to 350
  2. In food processor, place all crust ingredients and pulse until dough like consistency, scraping down sides as necessary
  3. get more instructions @ heyketomama.com
KETO PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE
4/ 5
Oleh