Navigation List

Thursday, September 26, 2019

OREO CHEESECAKE BITES

This recipe is amazing! I made it last night and I’m cutting it tonight. It’s beautiful, it tastes delicious, and it cuts like a dream. I’m making desserts for my son’s wedding, and cut one pan into 48 pieces (I’m making about 35 different desserts, so cutting them tiny). It cut perfectly. I’ll drizzle it and top it with a mini Oreo too. I’ve made a lot of cheesecakes over the years and this one is now at the top of my list!


OREO CHEESECAKE BITES

TOTAL TIME: 2 HOURS 50 MINS (INCLUDES CHILLING TIME) PREP TIME: 15 MINS COOK TIME: 35-40 MINS

INGREDIENTS:
  • 36 Oreo Cookies, divided
  • 1/4 cup (4 tablespoons) butter
  • 4 packages (8-ounces each) cream cheese, softened
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 cup sour cream
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 4 large eggs
  • 4 ounces semisweet chocolate
  • 4 ounces white chocolate


DIRECTIONS:
  1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
  2. Line a 9×13-inch baking pan with foil, with ends extending over sides. Finely crush 24 Oreo cookies. Melt 1/4 cup butter; mix with crumbs. Press onto bottom of prepared pan.
  3. get the full recipes @ melskitchencafe.com
OREO CHEESECAKE BITES
4/ 5
Oleh