Navigation List

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

FRIED PICKLES

Who would have thought that pickles could taste so good fried? Partner them with Cajun buttermilk ranch dressing for dipping. Yum. Awesome recipe. I did not use the seafood seasoning because I did not have it. But I did use the Cajun and it was good. It tasted just like eating out. Also, I picked this recipe because it did not have eggs. I was beginning to think you could not fry pickles without eggs.

The first time I ever saw these on a menu, I thought it was a joke. Then, I ate one. Fried pickles are so delicious and this recipe makes them turn out crisp and yummy. I've always dipped them in plain ranch dressing but the cajun seasoned kick to it is a great touch. Don't be afraid to try these - you'll be hooked!


FRIED PICKLES

This was perfect and exactly what i was looking for. I did not have buttermilk, so i used regular milk insted. MY husband and kids loved them.We felt like real men, eating fried pickles and drinking beer! Haaha! It is worth a try and I will make this over and over!These were so good. We are a gluten free family so we used our normal gluten free flour blend in place of the AP Flour and it worked wonderfully. Crispy yummy fried pickles. 



FRIED PICKLES
4/ 5
Oleh