Navigation List

Thursday, September 26, 2019

COOKIE BARS

Making these for the 2nd time with white whole wheat flour I ground myself! The first time I put them in the small pampered chef bar pan & that was a big mistake! It overflowed all inside my oven & my kids were devastated. DH & I sent them to bed sad & we, being the good parents that we are, ate what we could from the middle before soaking the crust off the stone bar pan. Yes. It was that good. This time it’s in the oven in a regulation pan. We love it.


COOKIE BARS

Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes

INGREDIENTS
1/2 cup butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup sifted flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/8 tsp baking soda
3/4 cup chocolate chips

INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Melt butter in microwave safe bowl until melted. Let cool.
  2. Add brown sugar, vanilla and egg - mix well.
  3. get the full recipes @ lilluna.com
COOKIE BARS
4/ 5
Oleh