Navigation List

Monday, September 23, 2019

REESE’S KRISPIE NO-BAKE COOKIES

I made this recipe for my husband to take to work. It turned out fabulous! The key is the baking soda. Makes it silky smooth and tender. I used chocolate semi-sweet. This is definitely a keeper. I will make this again tommorrow.


REESE’S KRISPIE NO-BAKE COOKIES

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1 cup corn syrup
  • 1 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
  • 4 1/3 cup Rice Krispies
  • 1 cup chopped Reese’s Peanut Butter cups, chopped (I used the mini ones and quartered them but you can use any size)
  • 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips


Directions:
  1. Melt sugar, corn syrup and peanut butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
  2. Stir until smooth and then remove from heat. Add the Rice Krispies and stir to combine.
  3. Add the chocolate chips and stir until well mixed.
  4. Wait 1-2 minutes and then add the chopped Reese’s cups, gently folding them in so that you don’t smash them too much.
  5. Drop rounded teaspoons (I used a cookie scoop) of the mixture onto a cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
  6. Let cool and then enjoy!
REESE’S KRISPIE NO-BAKE COOKIES
4/ 5
Oleh