Navigation List

Thursday, September 26, 2019

Rolo Chocolate Chip Blondies

I love blondies, and these look so gooey and yummy with the Rolo’s added in! A few weeks ago, I baked your Carmelita’s for Christmas, and set aside one for my little man. He loved it

These are one the gooiest, richest, and most decadent treats I’ve made in awhile. Which makes it one of my personal favorites. The more melted caramel, chocolate, and buttery soft dough, the better. For these very soft, gooey, slightly chewy, buttery blondies that are stuffed with Rolo candies and loaded with chocolate chips, I called upon my trusty blondie base. When I want an easy, fuss-free, one-bowl, no-mixer recipe that I know everyone will love, it’s my go-to. The hardest part is unwrapping the Rolos but the promise of sinking her teeth into one of these babies very shortly is worth it.


Rolo Chocolate Chip Blondies

YIELD: ONE 8X8 PAN
9 TO 12 GENEROUS SQUARESTOTAL
TIME:ABOUT 2 HOURS
FOR COOLINGPREP
TIME:10 MINUTESCOOK
TIME:ABOUT 20 TO 22 MINUTES

INGREDIENTS:
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter (1 stick), melted
  • 1 large egg
  • 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
  • 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
  • 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
  • 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
  • about 36 Rolo candies, unwrapped (buy the 12-ounce bag, you’ll use about 3/4 of it. Note – If you don’t have access to Rolos, unfortunately there are no substitutions)

DIRECTIONS:
  1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line an 8-by-8-inch baking pan with aluminum foil, spray with cooking spray; set aside.
  2. To a large, microwave-safe bowl add the butter and heat to melt, about 1 minute on high power.
  3. get full directions @ averiecooks.com
Rolo Chocolate Chip Blondies
4/ 5
Oleh