Navigation List

Monday, October 7, 2019

NO BAKE OREO MINT CHEESECAKE

This is one of the easiest and tastiest recipes I've ever tried! Took it with me to a party and it was the first cake to fnish :) I used freshly whipped cream instead of whipped topping, so that the amount of sugar can be reduced according to taste. Because it wasn't so sweet, the focus was on the oreos and cream cheese - delicious!

This cake was delicious, and quite simple to make. Just make sure to really crush the Oreos for the crust until the mass is as fine as possible, and use a bit more melted butter than the recipe suggests in order to make sure the crust stays together.

I left the cake in the fridge for 24 hours, and the texture was perfect when I took it out. It looks good, too!
Very easy! I used my food processor to make the crust. This dessert was definately a hit! I will be making this again.

NO BAKE OREO MINT CHEESECAKE
4/ 5
Oleh