Navigation List

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Sausage Rolls

I’ve made these yesterday and they are always a hit. I do not consider myself a baker but these are so easy to make and always turn out perfect. My husband eats 4 but my daughters eat 6.. haha. so love it to see them.


Sausage Rolls

Prep Time
20 mins
Cook Time
20 mins
Total Time
40 mins

Easy, filling and perfect for parties these Sausage Rolls are savory, meaty and full of just the right amount of spices that they are a hit among party guests!

Ingredients
  • 1 lb pork sausage
  • 1 17.3 oz 2 pack box puff pastry
  • 2 eggs divided
  • 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
  • 2 Tbs parsley
  • 1 tsp thyme
  • 1 tsp garlic powder
  • 1 tsp onion powder
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • Pinch of pepper
  • Water


Instructions
  1. Defrost puff pastry according to package directions.
  2. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
  3. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
  4. get full recipes @ tornadoughalli.com
Sausage Rolls
4/ 5
Oleh