Navigation List

Sunday, October 13, 2019

Avocado Hummus

This is one of the best dips I have ever had. Seriously! I am a huge fan of guacamole and hummus and this was a perfect blend of both. I used 2 small avocados and the juice of 1 whole small lemon. Absolutely delicious! I am taking this to a christmas dinner yesterday for an appetizer, if I don't decide to keep it for myself! I am serving this with whole wheat tortilla chips.

Absolutely fabulous! Added a little more lemon to brighten up the flavors. Also a pinch of cumin. Added a handful of fresh spinach together with the other ingredients and it pumped up the green color. The flavor was awesome! Also changed out the sour cream for thick Greek yogurt.

What a great idea! I can't get tahini out here so I didn't use any of that. I also followed the advice of other reviewers and added some extra lemon juice, cumin, and cayenne pepper. I dipped baby carrots into this and have to say that was a meal in itself and actually very filling! Great way to sneak veggies in that way.

click here for the full recipes >>> Avocado Hummus @ inspiredreamer.com
Avocado Hummus
4/ 5
Oleh