Navigation List

Thursday, September 26, 2019

THE BEST SUGAR COOKIE RECIPE

great cookie recipe. I made this every holiday with my familly and making this every momment if that momment was important like birthday party or thanksgiving. My husband was told me that I make this cookie so delicious and he ask me to make this again when he went to the office every thursday. I will made this again for my family and specialy for my husband. this so recomended for you guys. let's try!!


THE BEST SUGAR COOKIE RECIPE

Ingredients
  • 3 cups all-purpose flour
  • 2 tsp baking powder
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 cup unsalted butter, cold
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/4 tsp almond extract
  • 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract


Directions
  1. Using a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.  Add in egg, almond extract, and vanilla extract until well combined.
  2. In a medium mixing bowl, sift together flour and baking powder.  Slowly add to the wet ingredients, mixing until well combined.
  3. get full ingredients @ kitchenfunwithmy3sons.com
THE BEST SUGAR COOKIE RECIPE
4/ 5
Oleh