Navigation List

Saturday, September 21, 2019

Weight Watchers Cheesecake

I love THESE. The first time I made em was for my own birthday and all our guests loved them, and I was really proud of them hahaha. They looked so beautiful! This is my go-to recipe for cheesecake. I have made it several times just as listed, and it is delicious!


Weight Watchers Cheesecake

Prep Time 10 minutes

Ingredients
  • 32 oz Plain Non-Fat Green Yogurt
  • 1 box Small package of fat-free cheesecake pudding mix
  • 2 lbs strawberries, diced


Instructions
  1. Pour yogurt in a large bowl.
  2. Slowly add pudding mix a bit at a time, stirring between each addition until all the pudding mix has been added.
  3. Layer 1/3 cup yogurt mixture and strawberries in each jar until the jar is filled and one cup of yogurt has been used.
  4. Place jars in the refrigerator to chill for at least an hour before serving.
  5. Top with lite whipped topping (optional and may increase Weight Watchers Points value).
Weight Watchers Cheesecake
4/ 5
Oleh