Navigation List

Thursday, September 26, 2019

Chocolate Peanut Butter Caramel Mousse Pie

My Friend made this at a party, and was so good. So I decided to make it at home for my family when christmas party. I make this yesterday and I did it too, I follow the recipes because it's so easy to make. I will make this again for the christmas party at my home. They will love that for sure, specialy my husband. So, I recomend you to use this recipes.. so delicious.


Chocolate Peanut Butter Caramel Mousse Pie

Yields 1 9-inch pie
Prep Time 25 minutes  Cook Time 10 minutes  Total Time 35 mins

Ingredients
For the crust
  • 20 Oreo cookies (regular-stuffed, filling intact)
  • 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
  • For the filling
  • 8 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • 1/2 cup salted caramel sauce, store-bought or homemade

For the peanut butter whipped cream
  • 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
  • 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
  • 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • Additional caramel sauce, for drizzling
  • Additional peanut butter, melted, for drizzling
  • Additional semisweet chocolate, melted, for drizzling


Directions
Make the crust:
  1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 9-inch pie dish with cooking spray.
  2. Place the Oreo cookies in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until finely ground. Add in the melted butter and pulse until moistened. Press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of the prepared pie dish. Bake for 10 minutes, or until fragrant and set. Let cool completely on a wire rack.
  3. get full directions @ handletheheat.com
Chocolate Peanut Butter Caramel Mousse Pie
4/ 5
Oleh