Navigation List

Saturday, October 12, 2019

21 NO BAKE LAYERED DESSERT LUSH RECIPES

Easy to make and delicious. Makes enough for two 6 inch ready-made pies crusts. Looks pretty with fudge syrup drizzed over the top.
This recipe is truly the "original" Mississippi mud recipe. My friends from the South always made an extra for our family. We love it and it's easy to make.

I tried one of these recipe after my husband had told me to look up a recipe for it, we absolutely loved it and everyone else that has tried it also. You can alter the nuts to go with what you have on hand, and I also bake the crust for about 5 minutes at 350 degrees. It just makes for a somewhat toasted taste. Whether the original recipe or with a few alterations, this is still great!

These recipe is simple and delicious. I made it for a work lunch, christmas, thanksgiving and all the party I have and everyone loved it. Before I knew it, all of it was gone. I made some slight changes just to reduce the calories.

For all these recipe you can check here >>> 21 NO BAKE LAYERED DESSERT LUSH RECIPES @ crazyforcrust.com
21 NO BAKE LAYERED DESSERT LUSH RECIPES
4/ 5
Oleh