Navigation List

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

AVOCADO ICE CREAM RECIPE

Mmmm...this was quite tasty. I kept waiting for a strange avocado taste after my first few bites, but it never came. It has a very fresh taste. It seems like an unusual combination, but it works perfectly together.

I've made this three times now. The first two times were fantastic. The third time was a bust. It had a strong avocado plant taste. That said, taste your avocado before hand. If it has a strong flavor, it probably won't be good for this recipe. However, I did find that 1/2 tsp.


I halved the recipe, using 1 avocado, coconut milk instead of milk, sweetened pineapple juice instead of the coconut cream, only 1/8 cup of sugar, added the lemon juice, threw in about a quarter cup of shredded coconut (I LOVE coconut!) and blended it. I added a handful of chopped dates once it was done and it turned out delicious! I tried a spoonful of it right afterwards and it was so delicious that it never made it to the freezer!

AVOCADO ICE CREAM RECIPE
4/ 5
Oleh