Navigation List

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

BANG BANG CHICKEN

This is an easy way to have the fried chicken texture, but baked.I made this recipe tonight for the first time and it was delicious. I did change it up a bit (which I do with all recipes). I seasoned the chicken with tenderizer, crushed garlic and onion powder. I only had 8 saltine crackers so I used those in combination with a pack of Ritz crackers. I also seasoned the cracker crumbs with minced garlic and sea salt. The chicken turned out great. I will definitely make this recipe again.

It was easy, and the coating didn't fall off! The timing was right on! I used one package of Costco chicken breasts and cut the recipe in half, and it was perfect. We enjoyed our dinner very much! Really tasty chicken! We used chicken tenderloins and my 10 year old made it perfectly! Very easy to bake, tender and very good.I made a few changes just to dress it up slightly.


 Bang Bang Chicken

I used real butter instead of margarine. I substituted Captain Wafers for the saltines and added Lawry's Seasoning, cracked pepper, a 1/4 tsp Onion Powder, 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder to the crumbs. I dipped the boneless, skinless chicken breasts into the butter and then into the crumbs. I baked at the recommended temp for 50 minutes then checked the internal temp. 160F!! Pulled them out and... Yummy! These were perfectly cooked and moist. I will be cooking these regularly!

BANG BANG CHICKEN
4/ 5
Oleh