Navigation List

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

THE BEST APPLE PIE EVER

A perfect blend of unique flavors comes together to make this amazing apple pie. I just came up with it one day when I couldn't find an apple pie recipe that was appealing. I have to say that this pie came out amazing. It was very simple to make, and tastes fantastic. This was the first pie I have ever baked from scratch (I used the No Fail Pie Crust recipe) and it came out better than anything my parents have ever made. 

My dad said it rivaled my grandmothers, so I know it has something going for it. The vanilla and maple syrup add interesting notes of flavor. In summary, great tasting and easy to make. I loved it. Prepared this pie for Thanksgiving and I hit it outta the park..!! I did bake the crust a bit before adding the apples though. The crust was perfect in every way. The pie was the belle of the ball..!! 


THE BEST APPLE PIE EVER

Now, this is the only apple pie recipe I use for my family. I made this recipe twice. Once with pie crust on top and once with a crumb topping. Both ways are excellent! This is not your grandmother's "traditional" apple pie. I absolutely LOVE IT!Quick, Easy and Delicious!



THE BEST APPLE PIE EVER
4/ 5
Oleh