Navigation List

Monday, October 7, 2019

CHOCOLATE GANACHE TART WITH FRESH RASPBERRIES

Very good! I'd like to try to make a healthy version of this. But it looked really beautiful... I used red food coloring in the whipped cream, and put raspberries and grated chocolate on top. Everyone liked it.

If you like whipped cream you'll love this one. I broke the wafer cookies up before I layered them with the whipped cream because I thought when you cut into it a large area would be collapsed. Also it needs a little red or pink food coloring - it just looks more raspberry-ish.

Other than that, I followed the recipe exactly. Be sure to refrigerate it for a long time before serving - those cookies come out the texture and flavor of those ice cream sandwiches that have the soft cookie on the outside. Thinking I'll just do a vanilla bean flavoring / syrup instead of the raspberry and call it ice cream sandwich pie. AWESOME! Everyone loved it.

CHOCOLATE GANACHE TART WITH FRESH RASPBERRIES
4/ 5
Oleh