Navigation List

Monday, October 7, 2019

CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER AVOCADO PUDDING

These are awesome! My husband got in a snit tonight because I yelled at him for finishing the peanut butter and not telling me. He stormed out of the house and came back with peanut butter and peanut butter chips.

So I looked up a recipe that would require chips and voila! While I was baking I asked him why he bought the chips. He said he knew I was going to bake something and was trying to be helpful. Men. Sometimes they do get it right.

Anyway, these cookies are delicious. Will definitely put the recipe in my recipe box. I wish they didn't require a full pound of butter because "a moment on the lips, forever on the hips!" So I will save these for special occasions.

CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER AVOCADO PUDDING
4/ 5
Oleh