Navigation List

Monday, October 7, 2019

ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE LAYER CAKE

These cookies came out absolutely amazing! Were easy and quick, a good classical chocolate chip cookie. I read a previous person's suggestion to replace the baking soda with baking powder to avoid flatness, and decided to use 1 t baking soda and only 1/2 t baking powder, to make the cookies rise just a little. Came out perfect! When I didn't burn the sheet.

This is my first review on this site but felt it was necessary since I am so happy with these cookies. The next day they are still that chewy soft yumminess that I have been searching for and crispy edges my husband always asks for.


They are thin but I like that about them too. I did use butter instead of shortening and 1/2 cup white sugar instead of the full amount of brown but that is just what I had. Definitely a keeper.

ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE LAYER CAKE
4/ 5
Oleh