Navigation List

Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Flourless Gluten-Free Chocolate Cake With Chocolate Ganache Glaze

I prepared this recipe about a week after trying it at a fancy restaurant. Without a doubt, flourless chocolate cake is yet another food that I previously thought was a high-end, 'classy' dessert that I could only get at the most expensive places. 

This version has it dead-on; it is absolutely scrumptious and luxurious. It should be noted that I used semi-sweet chocolate morsels and Splenda, and it still came out excellent!

Excellent. Very rich. Very simple to make. I didn't use a double-boiler. I used the microwave to melt the chocolate & butter. Turned out perfect. Small slices with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, some strawberries and whip cream. A big hit!

Flourless Gluten-Free Chocolate Cake With Chocolate Ganache Glaze
4/ 5
Oleh