Navigation List

Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Skinny Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins

These are delicious and very easy! I was a little bit low on banana, so I added about a half cup of applesauce and they were great. My three-year old thinks they're the best ever.

This recipe is awesome! I used canola oil instead of sunflower seed oil and my muffins were dark brown due to the cocoa powder as well! They rose perfectly and I thought that I overfilled! The look and taste amazing! What a great recipe!

My family thought they were DELICIOUS! I substituted sunflower seed oil for olive oil and i also substituted semi-sweet chocolate chips for milk chocolate chips and instead of putting one and half bananas I put two bananas. Even after all the substitutions they were still worth it!

Skinny Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
4/ 5
Oleh